Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thanks

It took me a while to notice, but I've been tagged by Duncan with the thanks meme. Apparently I simply have to list five thinks I am thankful for.

  1. For Jesus dieing for my sins and reconciling me to God, and all the rest of the atonement

  2. My beautiful and amazing wife

  3. Good, loyal and faithful friends

  4. For having a nice flat to stay in, a nice car to drive, and an interesting and rewarding job.

  5. For the ministry of Mars Hill Church, for I have profoundly grown in Christ as result from their teaching.


If we want to get theological about the stuff I am thankful for, we could boil it down to beauty, truth, relationships, material provision. Amen to them!

I'm tagging Paul Ede, Peter Kirk, and BrunetteKoala. I think you are meant to tag five people but I don't know enough bloggers! :-)

3 comments:

LA said...

You can't tag me, I already tagged you with this meme as well...! lol

Alastair said...

Ha! Shows you how observant I am :-)

LA said...

Actually, may have been because I had such a back log of blog posts to put on one day...I tend to write them on a word document throughout the week until I can access a wireless internet connection...!! It took me 2 weeks to realise Paul Mayers had tagged me with the thanks meme!! :)